Drupal Association Hosting Webinar With Google and Tag1 Consulting
Drupal Association with Google and Tag1 Consulting is hosting a Webinar on November 30, 2022, at 10:00 am PT. The Webinar will bring you an expert conversation that focuses on "Core Web Vitals: Improving the End User Experience of Drupal."
This Webinar will offer the key lessons on these topics:
- Learn about Core Web Vitals (CWV): Why and how you track and measure them and the business benefits of improving end-user experience and performance (increase your organic traffic, page views, time on site, sales revenue).
- The most common user experience problems across sites and how to quickly improve your Core Web Vitals (CWV).
- How Google and Tag1's recent lazy loading improvements to Drupal Core helped establish Drupal as having a leading CWV score of any CMS, and how you can take advantage of these new features.
- How Google and TAG1 are working to further improve performance by introducing automated performance testing to the Drupal development process, and how your organization can leverage the same open source tools to improve proprietary code.
- How you can get involved and help Tag1, Google, and the community enhance Drupal's Core Web Vitals.
The Webinar featured speakers Andrew Lipattsev, Strategic Partner Manager & EMEA CMS and Web infrastructure Partnerships lead at Google; Adam Silverstein, Developer Relations Engineer at Google; Tim Lehnen, CTO of the Drupal Association; Fabian Franz, VP and Software Engineering at Tag1 Consulting; Janez Urvec, Senior engineer and Multimedia Lead at Tag1 Consulting.
Who should attend:
- Everyone involved in managing and building web applications
- Engineers & Architects
- Front and Back end developers
- Product Owners and Project Managers
- Site Builders
- Managers and Executives
Learn about the benefits for all, from developers to end-users-plus, future developments.
For Registration, visit https://t.co/u1SUSua7pI
Note: The vision of this web portal is to help promote news and stories around the Drupal community and promote and celebrate the people and organizations in the community. We strive to create and distribute our content based on these content policy. If you see any omission/variation on this please let us know in the comments below and we will try to address the issue as best we can.