This is a Drupal Senior Developer role to help Capgemini with the technical delivery of projects and create business opportunities through innovation for clients.
- Provide maintenance support for Drupal Application
- Drupal development
- Liaise with backend and front-end developers.
- Design and implement web applications or websites written in the Drupal framework.
- Write front and back-end code.
- Ensuring the solution is operating to a degree of high performance.
- Identify and fix bugs that are found within code.
- Ensure you’ve written unit tests to verify the web application is operating as expected
- Write documentation for the system
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- 3 – 5 years experience in software design, development, and maintenance (for web & mobile systems).
- Windows and Linux based development experience
- Drupal 7/8/9 development experience
- Ability to develop and maintain automated tests
- Experience in containerisation – RedHat OpenShift (or Kubernetes)
- Linux, Apache, PHP and MySQL (LAMP stack)
- UX development
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with on premise and cloud solutions
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. The company offers flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.