Optiv is looking for a Drupal Developer to join our Web Team. As a Drupal Developer, your main responsibility will be front-end development, back-end development, template creations, and module installations on our Drupal website.
You will be taking direction from our Lead Technical Architect and Director of Website & User Experience.
We are expecting you to possess a combination of programming skills: PHP, JS, HTML5, CSS3, as well as command line (we are fans of version control). Understanding industry trends, and content management systems are essential for this role. A solid understanding of Drupal 9 is a must and working knowledge of Acquia Cloud is highly preferred but not required.
In addition, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is required.
- Responsible for developing and implementing new features and functionality (modules, APIs, etc.) for Optiv.com
- Drupal CMS page template (we use Paragraphs) editing/creation based on mockups from the Creative Team
- Ensuring technical best practices and high-performance site/server optimization
- Managing technical aspects of Drupal 9, sometimes including databases on Acquia Cloud
- Work closely and collaboratively with cross teams including, Creative, Marketing Operations, and 3rd Party Vendors to ensure an effective, functional, and intuitive implementation of needs
- 2+ years of experience developing dynamic web solutions in Drupal
- Experience with PHP, PHP files/theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Experience with version control and code repositories (Git) with working knowledge of SSH
- Eagerness to learn and excellent communication skills