As a Drupal Developer, your day-to-day includes spending your time hands-on developing and collaborating on sites while staying accountable to schedules, estimates, project requirements, and high standards of quality. This position is fast-paced, deals with shifting priorities, and reports to Jim Birch, Drupal Engineering Manager.
Your typical work week might include:
- Drupal site building and configuration.
- Custom front end and theme layer development.
- Custom module development, and the maintenance of existing custom code.
- Documenting code and processes, and participating in peer reviews.
- Participating in client meetings and workshops.
- Actively contributing to the continual improvement of our processes and product.
- Most importantly, having fun working with an incredible team!
About the Compensation & Work Requirements
This is a full-time position. This is a 100% remote role, but you must live and be able to work in the US or Canada.
We are looking for candidates who…
- Have 3+ years of related Drupal experience. Front-end experience strongly preferred.
- Are experienced working in support (and are willing to do it).
- Have worked in an agency environment, preferably in multiple time zones.
- Show strong problem solving abilities, intelligence, and initiative.
- Know the ins and outs of modern development workflows, including use of the command line, gitflow, containers, and dev/stage/prod environments.
- Deeply understand modern web standards and technologies.
- Exhibit thoughtful, inclusive, and articulate communication skills, both in writing and in person.
- Have a BS or MS in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- Have some WordPress or React.js experience (this would be an awesome plus).