Take your passion for open source technologies, Drupal, and building innovative web systems to the next level by ditching your commute to work. As an experienced PHP/Drupal Developer, you will work with a talented team of in-house software developers, technologists, strategists, and creatives to develop ambitious digital experiences for our partners.
Want to be working wherever you're most comfortable? We're looking for people like you.
A Drupal Developer II at Axelerant has a broad domain grounding and produces quality results for sizeable tasks in a project team. They are comfortable with their preferred domain and frameworks while composing outcomes medium complexity using modern methodologies.
Drupal Developer IIs are confident communicators internally and with clients. They are still learning more in-depth on the domain side while gaining confidence in sharing their knowledge to help others. Upon reaching Drupal Developer II, their project work is fully billable.
The Drupal Developer II at Axelerant could progress to a Senior Drupal Developer role within three years.
- Responsible for designing and building Drupal applications with trivial content structure and functionality
- Support technical discussions with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Support mutually agreeable outcomes with clients, partners, and other stakeholders
- Responsible for Drupal development tasks including custom module using agile, collaborative, and continuous integration methodologies
- Responsible for solving problems effectively by collaborating with peers
- Responsible for identifying, analyzing, and solving problems systematically rather than solely by gut
- Support being coached and mentored
- Responsible for documenting incidents and issues for communication and reference purposes
- Demonstrated Drupal experience
- Experience using agile methodologies
- Experience using Git source code versioning and Pull Requests
- Experience with Drupal development technologies such as Drush, Configuration Management, and Composer
Nice to Have
- Actively contributing to Drupal or other open-source projects
- Coachable leadership and presentation skills
- Experience providing technical consulting and support
- Experience with agile methodologies for teams
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure and large scale application deployment
- Experience with other content management systems and open-source technologies
All of Axelerant’s roles are considered work from anywhere. But, we’re mainly looking to build our teams around Africa, Latin America, and Southeast Asia unless specified otherwise. And, we typically expect people to have a two-hour crossover with 11 AM to 7 PM India (UTC+05:30) each workday for meetings and coaching. Further, our salaries are India-based with regional factoring, though some overrides exist.