ImageX has an immediate opportunity for a Senior PHP/Drupal Developer professional remote in Ukraine.
At ImageX, you’ll work on exciting and challenging projects in an Agile environment where innovation and learning are prized and everyone’s voice is heard. Your colleagues are passionate about web development and advocates of open-source and delivering excellence.
This is a permanent full-time position, including group benefits, paid vacation, an education fund, and plenty of opportunities to grow with an industry-leading web development agency that values work/life balance.
About the Position:
Working alongside our talented team, the successful candidates will help us build the highest quality websites, applications, and mobile solutions, and contribute innovative solutions back to the Open Source community.
We’re looking for candidates with 5+ years of experience in web development. The ideal candidate is an individual who has a passion for building solutions of different complexity, solving various problems, staying ahead of the curve with continued learning, and enjoys exploring new modern technologies. Advanced communication skills paired with a positive attitude and team orientation are a must.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent
- 5+ years of PHP development experience
- 3+ years Drupal 8 experience: site building, custom module development & theming
- Excellent programming skills in core PHP are required
- Knowledge of object-oriented design, SOLID principles
- Experience integrating third-party applications into existing systems using APIs
- Experience building web services using REST, JSON API, GraphQL
- Experience with Docker or Docker-powered web development environments
- Proficiency in LAMP administration
- Familiar with Scrum/Agile development methodologies or concepts
- Strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and team orientation
- Intellectual curiosity and an interest in learning new technologies and practices
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines, and new challenges
- Be able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical people
- English - both speaking and writing skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in building high-loaded systems
- Experience in leading the teams or acting as an Architect
- Experience with Symfony
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with Vue/React
- Be familiar with Acquia Cloud, Pantheon, Platform.sh, AWS infrastructures
- Ability to build Progressive Web Applications or mobile-friendly sites
- Experience in implementing Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- Contributing to the open-source projects
- Be an active member of the Drupal or other professional community