Is your audience engaging with the content on your website? Get ahead of the game by learning how to create, mobilize, and govern content that is user-centric, engaging, and accessible for your audiences.
This course will give you hands-on experience incorporating best practices for content creation, governance, and strategy into your new or existing website. They will guide you through the basics, common issues and teach you how to ideate, create, plan, implement, and deploy high-quality content to leverage your site’s traffic and user engagement.
You'll have exercises to complete between live sessions, access to a Slack channel and a one-on-one session to help you out.
- Content strategy terminology and the latest concepts
- Web analytics basics to inform your content strategy
- Content audit to improve and govern existing content on your site
- Implementation of a consistent brand tone and voice when writing for the web
- Content creation and mobilization to stimulate user engagement
- Content management best practices to incorporate into your team’s workflow