- Participate in the design, development, quality assurance and support of Internet-based software applications using both proprietary and open source development tools.
- Work with team leads and clients to determine business needs and requirements as well as user needs and requirements.
- Support team leads with client meetings and follow-up.
- Provide task-based time estimates for individual and team work.
- Help develop project technical specifications, user stories, and acceptance criteria with team members, clients, and external partners.
- Review the work of fellow development team members and provide them with advice, consultation, and code review.
- Update and maintain project tickets in the Jira ticketing system.
- Work independently and as part of a cross-functional team.
- Work effectively on multiple project teams.
- Employ strong communication skills.
- Utilize big picture thinking, keeping client’s business strategies and goals in mind through every project.
Identifiable characteristics to remove from your resume and cover letter include:
- Replace your name with your initials
- Update your address to city and state only
- Remove e-mail address
- Remove the name of colleges and universities
- If you have a connection with a current or former Palantiri, please wait until later in the process to share your connection