Annertech is continuing to grow and we're now looking to add more Drupal frontend developers to our growing team.
We are fully distributed, with people located all around Europe, including Ireland, France, Sweden, Czech Republic, Greece, Croatia, the UK and further afield. Come join us!
The successful applicant will be:
- A problem solver
- Curious and ready to learn
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively through the written word
- Able to adapt quickly to changing client needs
Roles / responsibilities
- Drupal Site building
- Drupal theming on a modern web stack (including decoupled Drupal)
- Code reviews and QA of other's work
- Liaising with current clients
Although we don't expect anyone to have all of these skills, we do expect you to have most of them.
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills
- Experience creating and extending Drupal themes
- Front-end development best practices - coding standards, component-driven development, etc
- Some PHP skills
- Version control, such as Git or SVN
What would really shine
- Understanding of and experience with delivering accessible websites
- In-depth knowledge of analytic tools and how to use them (Google Analytics, Matamo, etc)
- Familarity with PatternLab, Storybook, or similar
- Experience with Decoupled Drupal sites, especially GatsbyJS
- Experience with a Docker-based development environment
- The successful applicants should be able to communicate clearly and effectively through the written word, and will be able to adapt quickly to changing client needs.
Benefits of working with Annertech
- Flexible working hours - as long as you're available for scheduled calls, you're free to choose when and where you work
- Work from home - Annertech is distributed by default, and always has been! We have people working from home all across Europe
- Paid community time - everyone at Annertech gets paid community time to give back to the Drupal project
- Collaborative working environment with an energetic team
- Team-building and social events