Become a Drupal Association Individual Member Today
Join the Drupal Association and become an open-source and open-web champion. Support the #Drupal community and open source this December and become a Drupal Association member.
As a Drupal Association Member, you connect with and shape the global community that drives the Drupal project forward.
Together we can:
- Accelerate contribution to Drupal
- Foster a diverse, healthy community of innovation
- Build community, connections, and careers through Drupal
- Keep Drupal secure with advisories, documentation, and releases
The Discover Drupal program provides training scholarships, internships, and mentoring from Drupal community members to connect students to potential employers, helping underrepresented students build skills and launch promising careers in open source. The Drupal Supporting Partner Program program offers thought leadership, accreditation, networking opportunities, talent acquisition and retention support, industry visibility, and a chance to be part of one the largest and longest-running Open Source communities.
- You receive a membership badge for your website and an auto-generated badge on your Drupal.org profile
- You will receive a vote in the annual elections for members of the Drupal Association Board
- You're featured in the Individual Member Directory Listing
- Discounts to save you money on goods and services from our partners
Note: The vision of this web portal is to help promote news and stories around the Drupal community and promote and celebrate the people and organizations in the community. We strive to create and distribute our content based on these content policy. If you see any omission/variation on this please let us know in the comments below and we will try to address the issue as best we can.