DrupalCon Pittsburgh Call for Speakers is Now Open
Call for Speakers for DrupalCon Pittsburgh 2023 is now open and you can submit your session before 17th October 2022. This is your chance to contribute your voice and expertise for the growth of the community.
Each session will be of 50 minutes and you can submit anything from a fireside chat, lecture presentation, panel and workshop. The sessions should focus on community health, content & marketing, development & coding, DevOps, Drupal showcase, leadership, management & business, site building and user experience, accessibility & design.
According to the website the submission guidelines are as follows:
- Sessions should share knowledge and enhance the community—rather than sell products or services.
- Preference will be given to sessions that aren’t already available online.
- We encourage longtime DrupalCon speakers to partner with other community members - new speakers are welcome!
- To create well-rounded presentations with varied perspectives, we encourage session partnerships between service providers and clients and generally recommend that speakers and panel facilitators represent different organizations.
- The number of speakers and panel facilitators per session is limited. See information in the session types section below.
- To encourage diversity, we will only accept panels that include speakers from underrepresented communities.
- Speakers may submit no more than two session proposals.
- Accepted speakers and panel facilitators may participate in a maximum of two sessions, only one of which can be a solo session.
- Speakers and panel facilitators are required to read and adhere to the DrupalCon Code of Conduct.
- Submitters may edit their submission until the submission deadline.
You can submit your sessions through the DrupalCon Sessionize submission page. If your session is selected you will be notified on 13th February 2023.
Note: The vision of this web portal is to help promote news and stories around the Drupal community and promote and celebrate the people and organizations in the community. We strive to create and distribute our content based on these content policy. If you see any omission/variation on this please let us know in the comments below and we will try to address the issue as best we can.