Evolving Web is an Open Source Web Agency based in Montreal, Quebec in Canada. Evolving Web was co-founded in 2007 by two university graduates Alex Dergachev and Suzanne Dergacheva. The company provides clients with collaborative, Drupal-driven approaches to brand building. They help clients build a flexible digital foundation for their brand and uncover opportunities for growth as it evolves.
The Evolving Web team of dedicated problem solvers provide:
- Large, scalable infrastructure and deployments
- Multilingual content management
- Robust Apache Solr search interfaces
- Content import and synchronization
- Custom theme development
- Custom module development
- Search engine optimization for Drupal (SEO)
- Integration with legacy systems
- Expert Drupal training
Established by passionate members of the Drupal community, Evolving Web helps support open source development by being sponsors and presenters at Drupal events around the world and organizing local Drupal community events in Montreal. They contribute back to Drupal with patches, documentation, UX work, and thought leadership.
The Evolving Web clientele includes FinDev Canada, Princeton University Press, The Linux Foundation, Tourisme Quebec, McGill, Western Digital.