Submit Training Proposal for DrupalCamp Asheville Until March 28
The Drupal Camp Asheville organizing team is now accepting training proposals for its upcoming event, scheduled for July 07, 2023. The deadline for submitting training proposals is March 28, 2023.
By submitting a training to Drupal Camp Asheville, you agree to the following:
- You will follow the Code of Conduct.
- You will follow the COVID Protocols.
- If selected, you will attend the camp (July 07, 2023) and present your training.
- If you need to cancel your attendance and/or presentation, you will notify the camp organizers as soon as possible so they can arrange a substitution.
- You will not include proprietary material in your training that you do not have the legal right to include.
Trainers who are chosen to participate in the camp receive a complimentary ticket, as well as recognition on the camp website. Their logo and company name will be featured as an In-Kind sponsor, allowing them to showcase their support and commitment to the camp.
You will have 3-4 hours to complete your training session, from 9 am to 12 pm, with periodic breaks throughout. It is recommended that you arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of your session to set up. You must bring your laptop and power adaptor (as well as a converter if necessary), your presentation/slides stored locally on your laptop, and a cable to connect your computer to an HDMI port.
Note: The vision of this web portal is to help promote news and stories around the Drupal community and promote and celebrate the people and organizations in the community. We strive to create and distribute our content based on these content policy. If you see any omission/variation on this please let us know in the comments below and we will try to address the issue as best we can.