Evolving Web Conducting Training on Drupal Site Building
Evolving web is conducting online training on Drupal Site Building from April 11 to 27, 2023. This training is for those who want to move on to the next level with Drupal. The training will be in English. It is divided into six live sessions over three weeks. Participants will have access to additional resources and unlimited access to the course material.
This course will dive deep into the configuration techniques needed to build a fully functioning Drupal site. "It is a great course to deepen your skills if you've taken our Site Building & Architecture training," claims the organization.
You'll come away from the course with knowledge of:
- How to get more out of your content organization with Views
- How to install modules that depend on libraries
- How to set up a Drupal site in multiple languages
- Managing media and setting up a publication workflow
- How to move configuration changes to a production environment
Here's what to expect:
- Interactive sessions over Zoom (twice a week from 2 pm to 4 pm ET)
- On-demand videos and virtual exercises to complete in between the sessions
- A one-to-one session with your trainer for personalized support
- A dedicated Slack workspace to get real-time answers to your specific questions
- A certificate upon completion
Note: The vision of this web portal is to help promote news and stories around the Drupal community and promote and celebrate the people and organizations in the community. We strive to create and distribute our content based on these content policy. If you see any omission/variation on this please let us know in the comments below and we will try to address the issue as best we can.