Drupal4Gov’s In Person Half Day on April 18
Drupal4Gov is organizing an in-person seminar on April 18, 2023. The seminar will be held at 1 Inventa Place Silver Spring, Maryland. The timing is from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM EDT.
The 5-hour event is free for all to participate. Prospective attendees can reserve their spots here. Speakers will touch upon the following topics:
- UX with content in mind (entry)
- Heat maps for better content and writing (entry)
- Storybook js and Layout Builder to Empower Site Builders (intermediate)
- Content sync across environments (advanced)
- AI Assisted Content Authoring (entry)
- Getting good content from authors that don't write for the web (entry)
- Digitizing large-scale forms (advanced)
- Mastering Migration Strategy with Seven8 (advanced)
- Making Your Site Super Usable for Your Super Users (intermediate)
The speakers are from prominent companies like Palladian Partners, Digital Polygon, Bixal, 1CRM, Taoti Creative, Debug Academy, and Mobomo.
Drupal4Gov is a non-profit organization dedicated to connecting and serving government employees committed to open-source technology. It hosts the annual Drupal GovCon, and monthly webinars, participates in Drupal Global Training Days, and hosts half-day events.
Note: The vision of this web portal is to help promote news and stories around the Drupal community and promote and celebrate the people and organizations in the community. We strive to create and distribute our content based on these content policy. If you see any omission/variation on this please let us know in the comments below and we will try to address the issue as best we can.