Florida DrupalCamp 2023
Orlando, Florida, United States
The 15th annual Florida DrupalCamp returns to Florida Technical College in Orlando, Florida!
This year, Florida DrupalCamp 2023 will be held Friday, February 17th through Sunday, February 19th at the Florida technical College campus in Orlando, Florida. Friday will be trainings. Saturday will be sessions, and Sunday will be sessions in the morning and contributions in the afternoon.
- Friday - full- and half-day trainings ($10 additional fee)
- Saturday - sessions
- Sunday - half-day sessions, community contributions
Who organizes this?
Florida DrupalCamp is organized by an all-volunteer team! We're always looking for help. Our goals for organizing Florida DrupalCamp are
- We want to learn and teach about Drupal and other web technologies
- Provide networking opportunities
- We want to have fun!
The agenda will include a day of presentations, an after-hours party, and these session tracks:
- Design, Theming, and Usability
- Development & Performance
- Site Building
- Project Management, Sales & Consulting
- Sessions off the Drupal Island
What does all this cost?
The cost to attend is $50 earlybird / $75 full price. Besides a full day of Drupal sessions, you also get access to trainings for $10! If you would like to support our local Drupal community further, you can become an Individual Sponsor for only $100. The sponsorship includes a shout-out on our sponsor page. All proceeds will go to offset expenses, help to deter no-shows and make donations to the Florida Drupal User Group or Drupal Association.
What to Bring:
- An unhealthy love for all things Drupal, open-source, and web